Sunday, July 13, 2008

and the award goes to...

lots of fun things this weekend... the first award to be given goes to.. HEART for being the best concert I never planned on going to!! (thanks to Syd for suggesting) The best "moves" of the night (and possible EVER) goes to this little lady that we will refer to as the "white jumping bean"... Never seen anybody move like that her for as long as she did!!! highly entertaining for those behind


The award for Best Concert Buddies goes to.. Syd and Shelly... one of the funnest nights.. thanks girls!

Best New Lead Singer of a Classic band goes to... phillipino guy that Journey found on YouTube and brought off of the streets.. tonz of energy, good voice, and pretty good moves..


Best Slow Dance of the night (yes there was some swayin to the music) goes to Shelly and the cute stranger in front!! Who says you can't still pick up on guys at our age?!?



The award for most sober and wholesome looking chicks... Shelly, Syd & Me (don't worry I don't have makeup on cuz I have been sick for a week now and didn't feel up to putting any on!)


Best comment of the Weekend-
Cade to my dad.. "Grandpa.. I see you shaved your head!! (referring to the bald spot my dad has had for years now) ha ha don't you love innocence???


4 comments:

Jodi said...

Dang Shelly got a Guy...

Shelly said...

Jodi you say that like it's a surprise!!! Do I not have anymore game?? Anyways it was a fun night I am glad Syd loves Heart otherwise I don't think we would've made the trek. If only I could move like the lady in front of us!!

Anonymous said...

Ok so Shelly told me all about your fun night! I was laughing pretty hard when Shelly told me she slow danced with that dude. I cannot believe your niece liks Heart, that cracks me up! Cute pics, Syd is getting so big and Cade is a doll too!

Marcie said...

Jess, Megan and I were just talking today about how beautiful you are. If only I dared post pictures of myself with NO make-up!