Friday, November 13, 2009

A great one...


There are lots of good men in this world but to find a "great man" is quite a feat..


A great man is the kind who sends you flowers for no reason, or writes on your bathroom mirror with chapstick a love note telling you how much you mean to him...


A great man is one who, when you are tossing and turning in the night will wake up and tickle your back or play with your hair until your are peacefully sleeping...


A great man is the guy who tells you how beautiful you are no matter what you look like..


A great man does things that make you laugh, especially when you are ornery or having a bad day.


A great man treats you like his queen- never getting angry or raising his voice to you even if you are quite possibly raising your voice to him...


A great man knows when ice cream or hot chocolate are just what you need..



I am sooo lucky to have spent this past year with a great man like this..

There are so many other things that I could say about my amazing husband and all that he does for me but I will say this...


He is perfect for me and makes me happier than anyone I have ever known..

Just when I think that I love him so much, he finds another way to make me fall even deeper in love with him.. I will forever be grateful that I didn't settle for one of those good men and waited until I found

A GREAT ONE!!!


Happy one year anniversary babe!

4 comments:

Brookie said...

it has already been a year?! wow! congrats to the two of you:) you think you love him now...wait till you see him hold and take care of your little princess:) your love for him will only become stronger:) i am so happy you found someone so perfect for you jess:) you deserve it!

cheeks said...

wow! that was a fast year! congrats :) i'm so happy you waited for a great one!! Just when you think you can't love him more....your baby girl will arrive and it's amazing what that will do to your love for him as he can't get enough of her!

Drica Rodrigues said...

Nossa 1 ano já!!! Parabéns!!! Bjs

meg fee said...

1. ornery...such a good word and so well used.

2. you are gorgeous. your dress is gorgeous. the two of you look amazing in this photo.

3. what a sweet and beautiful tribute to your husband. i can only hope to find such a "great one" one day

4. the baby comes soooo soon and that car seat cover is too cute--what a great mom you have!!