Friday, November 20, 2009

soo thankful..

76 days til our little one arrives and I am feeling the pressure to get things done... Gratefully I have an amazing mother who has helped me through.. she has been sewing our quilt together for the bedding, sat with me for 4 hours while I had some tests done, and..... Put together this little number to cover our carseat!!!

I have to say I am absolutely in love with it!!!
If you didn't know- purple is my favorite color so you'll most likely see an overwhelming amount of purple as opposed to pink when you see our bebe's things



and who doesn't love lime green polka dots?!?
I don't know what I would do without my mom.. she is so supportive, loving, understanding.. pretty much the best mom in the whole world!! I could never repay her for all that she has and continues to do for me...


8 comments:

cheeks said...

such a cute momma you have! i love the baby shade! it's adorable....and they are so so nice to have especially in the cold!

i did talk to shelly before you left your comment about the shower...i won't be in UT till the 14th, so we'll just have to meet up so i can see ya!

P and C said...

I LOVED how the carseat cover turned out! Glad we picked out some darling material! Yay! Mom is the BEST-gotta love her!!!

Mariel said...

That cover is so cute, what talent! You're going to love having a little one...and, you will be such a cute momma!

I think that "cheeks" chick knows my friend amy elmore in ohio...i just saw that she had commented on her blog. weird.

The Price Family said...

Your mom is so talented i love her she is such a sweet lady!!! i cant wait to see your little sweetie! it's such a fun time! Im so happy for you!

Melissa said...

Love the carseat cover! My little ones room is lime green polka dots too...love it! Your going to be such a great mommy!

Mrs. Alston said...

your mom is a fantastic woman! its great to see how much support you guys have!

Marcie said...

Thank goodness for Mothers. I know mine does SO much for me too. I love the carseat cover, it almost makes me want to make a new one for Halle, but then I remember how much I hated working with the ric-rack. You are getting so close, i'm so excited for you.

Michelle said...

Hey we just wanted to give you a heads up that we switched our blog address. Its now ellieandjim.blogspot.com. p.s. I love the carseat cover. So cute.