Friday, March 4, 2011

Have you missed...

Seeing this little face on here?!?Me too!! so here's what KC has been up to...
She went to the "Living Planet Aquarium"
umm not so sure about the pilot seat on the boat...

Here she is showing me where the fish are at..


and here she is just cheesin it up for the camera.. I don't even take that many pictures but she sure knows what to do!


Hanging out with Mom.. KC like to pretend to take the picture...

and here she is with her favorite- Daddy before church.


We managed to pull of her first "real" piggies
(note this picture was taken after a car ride and playing)


Just playing on the kitchen countertop..

She likes to pull all of my spices off the rack and throw them around..yay!!

We thought she might like to play in the snow...

but if this look on her face is any indication of her sentiments....


she lasted all of 5 minutes (maybe)

Aunt Brandee has created a monster.. KC thinks that where there's a laundry basket,

there's a ride waiting to happen... She will even help fold laundry if she gets to ride once the basket is empty!!

Slowly but surely.. she is getting the hang of walking...


Here's cute (newly baptized) cousin Cade helping KC walk around
She absolutely adores him.. and the feeling is mutual!!


Today on my agenda is to find an Easter dress.. I can't seem to find what I am looking for.. anyone have any recommendations?!?

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh man, that first picture cracked me up!

P and C said...

Oh little KC, she's such a doll! She looks so grown up in all those pictures, I love it! I can't wait to play with her this summer! :)

Jessie said...

Oh my! I could eat her, she is so cute!!

I can't believe how big she is getting! They grow up so fast! :(