Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Keepin it real..

For those of you who couldn't quite figure out how long 209 days is (I thought I would make you work for it) the due date for baby Rowe is Feb. 4 2010 which means I am nearly 11 weeks pregnant!! Now some of you.. don't hate me but I haven't really been sick.. I just barely threw up for the first time yesterday (TMI?!?) so I have NOTHING to complain about...


Like I mentioned a couple of months ago the whole gaining weight thing is hard for me (not the actual gaining of weight cuz that is suprisingly all to easy but the idea of it) so I am grateful that Jesse and I decided to do a health competition before we found out we were expecting.. It really has been so helpful to not eat sugar and drink plenty of water as well as exercising 6 days a week... hopefully once the competition ends I won't succumb to all of my "junk food" cravings!


As far as the telling of our parents I found this cutest website where you can design your own onesies and so I had one of these made for each of the grandparents (the one below is for my mom.)

Thanks so much for all of your cute and kind comments!! You all are too nice.. really, but we are super excited and for those that don't know Jesse- trust me he will make the best daddy ever.. although I may end up feeling like I always have one more child than I do!! I totally plan on keeping you all posted for the next 6 months or so....

5 comments:

Brookie said...

yes, i would love to hear all about your pregnancy with your sweet little baby:) and i know EXACTLY what you mean about having your hubby being another one of your kids:) I will tell you one thing though, THOSE KINDS MAKE THE BEST DADS!!
good luck my pretty little friend!!
xoxo

Reeder family said...

the shirt is too cute! i'm too excited 4 u guys. u will just love being a mom. p.s. i think ur going 2 have a girl.

Mahe Clan said...

wwwoooo hhhhoooo!!! Congrats on your pregnancy!! I am way excited for you!! The one advice for you that I have is please don't stress off the weight!! Enjoy your pregnancy Enjoy your cravings Enjoy the last few months that you have with your husband!! Some days suck, but its the biggest blessing for your marriage!! So happy for you and can't wait to hear all about your pregnancies with these upcoming months!!

Mahe Clan said...

Oh yeah by the way my son was born Feb.5th so crazy your due around the same time!!

Melissa said...

February is a great month to have a baby! My little Avery was born on February 27, 2008 but I was due one the 24th. That is great that you haven't been sick, I puked for 9 months straight! You guys will be great parents and I can't wait to hear all about your pregnancy, believe me there are always stories when it comes to that subject!