Thursday, July 30, 2009

One Year Older and Wiser Too....

It's officially birthday time for this Hunk O' Mine...
There are a million things that could be said to explain how wonderful of a person Jesse is but here are just a few....
Hardest Worker* Mother’s favorite*Romantic*Sweet*Long Showerer*Non-Tie wearer*Yummy Smelling*Always ready with a compliment*Man enough to hang with the girls*Mr. Fix-it*Thoughtful*Future amazing dad*Limit Pusher*Thrill Seeker*Lover of outdoors* Bow-hunter*Hottie with blue eyes*Great Lover*Funny*Endearing*Supportive*My Perfect Match!

I don't know that I could have ever found someone that complimented me soo well but I am so grateful that I did. I am positive that there are plenty of people who are never so lucky to find what we have...

Happy Birthday Honey- I Love You LOTS!!


1 comments:

Jessie said...

I will send a birthday shout out to anyone that shares the same name as me! :-)

Happy Birthday!