Wednesday, July 22, 2009

There Comes a time when you have to decide...
Boy or Girl- you have got to pick a side.
If it's blue that you're feelin then a vote for "Boy" is a must...
A Boy in the future will mean cars, guns and pockets full of dust!
But if it's a Girl-and that's what your vote will be...
A Barbie-loving, Dirt bike riding daddy's girl is what you're gonna see.
Please feel free to play along in our game that's just for fun..
A healthy baby is our main concern- we'll be happy with either one!!

6 comments:

Reeder family said...

I think girl! I have a good feeling about this. I think lori is going to have a girl too. You should go on the chinese calendar for the prediction.

P and C said...

Cute poem Jess! You are so creative that way! You know my vote is for a boy, but I'll be SUPER excited either way!!

Michelle said...

So true about it being wonderful either way. We're voting boy. :)

Jessie said...

Im gonna say BOY because that is what I have, and they are SO MUCH FUN!

Im sure girls are fun too, I just wouldn't know. :-)

Melissa said...

My votes for a girl! It's been nice to have a little mini me running around. Lets just hope she doesn't pick up on all my habits!

Melissa said...

P.S. Girls are way more fun to dress up!!