Monday, June 30, 2008

To Stiletto or Not Stiletto... That is the question?!?

Not a ??? for me obviously my answer will ALWAYS be stiletto!!

Stilettos for infants... (Don't they remind you of the shoes Miss Piggy always wore only a little more fashionable???) apparently there is a little controversy over whether it's wrong to put your kids in these or not... What do you think??

the only problem I would have is that these pretty little things cost $39.50 and I am afraid that kids would grow out of them so fast they wouldn't be worth it...


Well.. I have to admit that for once it's probably better that I have yet to procreate.. I would probably splurge on a pair of these and make my little girl wear them everywhere ...

One more thing... GO JASON... I sooo hope Deanna picks Him ;)

4 comments:

The Stephensen's said...

Ok so I would totally buy these! except Gracie is walking now and she wont even wear regular shoes! Abby clacks around our house all day wearing her Fancy Nancy high heels! Which she also wants to wear to church! I really like 'em Jess you better buy some so you will have for your Baby someday!

Shelly said...

Ha Ha of course you would buy these for your daughters.....why wouldn't you? The only condition is that you have to have your girls come over and teach my girls how to walk in them cuz I'm sure mine will struggle just like me!!! That is if we ever have girls :-)

Becky Jorgensen said...

k these are so freaken cute!! If I saw a little girl in these I would die, they're adorable, but I agree with Shelly, my girls can barely walk without falling yet wears these. I can't even wear heals!! but I do love them!!

em said...

This is so funny...I can totally see you having little girls sportin' these stilettos. I can't wear high heels anymore bc of my time in Brasil...my feet are RUINED!!!!